The model FH6 Micro-Vickers, Vickers hardness testing machines are a new generation that use a unique, electronically controlled, closed loop system and advanced force sensor technology to achieve absolute accuracy, reliability and repeatability, on each of the forces used for a test.
The innovative Horizon software allows file storing, test program setting and storing, image zoom, auto focus, limit settings, conversions to other hardness scales, system setup and (remote) control, and pattern testing (CHD/Nht/Rht) to ensure high reproducibility of test results and limit operator error and interpretation.
Features & Benefits
- Load cell, closed loop, force control
- Load range 1gf-62.5kgf (0.0098-613N)
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Advanced measurement options; single, serial measurements, two high definition camera systems
- Intelligent workpiece positioning
- Auto brightness, contrast, sharpness and focus
- Anti-collision system for objectives and indenters
- High power LED vertical illuminator with filter position
- 15in portrait mode, HD industrial touchscreen
- Connectivity: four USB, RJ45 ethernet, LAN, W-LAN, RS232, Bluetooth
- 5gf-2kgf – Vickers, Knoop
- 200-62.5kgf – Vickers, Knoop, Brinell
- 1gf-62.5kgf – Vickers, Knoop, Brinell