The Cement Autoclave is ideal for conducting accelerated soundness tests on cement and consists of a stainless steel pressure vessel with insulated outer shell.
The temperature and pressure are measured by RTD probes and the system is controlled by a PID controller. The system has a spring-loaded pressure release safety valve to maintain safe operation.
Features & Benefits
- Rustproof stainless steel pressure vessel and enclosure
- Microprocessor-based PID controller for accurate control of temperature and pressure
- Three-part safety mechanism to protect the operator and equipment
- Simple to use
Options & Accessories
- TO-40801 Heating elements
- TO-40802 Silicon rubber lid gasket
- TO-40803 Spring loaded, safety loaded, safety valve