Jaw crushers were one of the earliest crushing machines to be developed in the materials industry, before it began to modify functionalities and introduce new types to the market.
With a simple and solid structure, reliable operation, easy maintenance and repair, and low production and construction fees, it has long been widely used for the coarse, medium and fine crushing of various types of ores and rocks in areas of industry such as metallurgy, chemistry, building material, power plant and transportation.
Tinius Olsen’s Jaw Crusher is compact and of rugged construction for general laboratory use in small pilot plant operations and two jaws of manganese steel are provided. The moveable jaw produces two blows for every revolution, reducing over-sizing to a minimum.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and rugged for laboratory and small production units
- Manganese steel jaws adjustable up to 6mm opening
- 250kg materials can be crushed in approximately eight hours
- Discharging opening adjustment range: 3-10mm
- Supported with strong steel frame
- Suitable for crushing any type of stone up to 45mm
- Suitable for cement and chemical laboratories
- TO-442-01 Jaw Crusher, 110V 60Hz
- TO-442-02 Jaw Crusher, 220V 60Hz
- TO-442-03 Jaw Crusher, 220V 50Hz