- Service & Support
The model FH14-1 Micro Vickers, Vickers, Knoop hardness testing machine is a new generation of instrument, improving conventional hardness testing methods and focused on eliminating user influence on the test results.
The unique force actuator system utilizes an electronically controlled closed loop system and advanced force sensor technology, In addition, force feedback achieves absolute accuracy, reliability and repeatability on each of the forces used for a test. As well as the advanced electromechanical force application system, the FH14-1’s superior quality mechanical and optical components complete the instrument.
Features & Benefits
- Load cell, closed loop, force control
- Load range 5gf-2kgf (0.05-20N)
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Smart touch workflow control
- Auto brightness and contrast
- Anti-collision system for objectives and indenters
- High power LED vertical illuminator with filter position
- USB, RS232 port, one camera USB port
- Up to 170mm specimen height accommodation
- 5gf-2kgf – Vickers, Knoop