Pulverizers are used specifically for grinding soft and brittle material into fine powder. Aimed at the cement industry, this machine helps in crushing or grinding up any stone up to 45mm size to powder for better quality cement.
The strong steel frame of this machine offers longer duration of run time and helps in crushing approximately 250kg of materials in eight hours.
This machine, used for crushing materials to produce fine mesh samples, is a self-contained grinder with a rotating disc that has planetary movement in vertical plane.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and rugged for laboratory and small production units
- Manganese steel jaws adjustable up to 6mm opening
- 250kg materials can be crushed in approximately eight hours
- Discharging opening adjustment range: 3-10mm
- Supported with strong steel frame
- Suitable for crushing any type of stone up to 45mm
- Suitable for cement and chemical laboratories
- TO-443-01 Pulverizer, 110V, 60Hz
- TO-443-02 Pulverizer, 220V, 60Hz
- TO-443-03 Pulverizer, 220V, 50Hz