- Service & Support
The Laboratory Ball Mill is primarily designed for grinding pigments and cement. The material is ground at a specific speed for a specific period using a specific quantity of grinding steel balls.
The size range of balls provided to support the tests is from 12.5-40mm. The size of ball varies with the requirement of the tests and complied standard.The Laboratory Ball Mill capacity also varies according to the application and ranges from 5-20kg.
The equipment is provided with a counter for recording the number of revolutions.
Apart from the cement industry, it is also used in the paint, plastic, granite and tile industries.
- TO-441-02 Laboratory Ball Mill 5kg capacity without steel balls, 415V 60Hz
- TO-441-03 Laboratory Ball Mill 5kg capacity without steel balls, 415V 50Hz
- TO-441-10-02 Laboratory Ball Mill 10kg capacity without steel balls, 415V 60Hz
- TO-441-10-03 Laboratory Ball Mill 10kg capacity without steel balls, 415V 50Hz
- TO-441-20-02 Laboratory Ball Mill 20kg capacity without steel balls, 415V 60Hz
- TO-441-20-03 Laboratory Ball Mill 20kg capacity, without steel balls, 415V 50Hz
Options & Accessories
- TO-44101 Steel ball 40mm, single ball
- TO-44102 Steel ball 30mm, single ball
- TO-44103 Steel ball 25mm, single ball
- TO-44104 Steel ball 19mm, single ball
- TO-44105 Steel ball 12.5mm, single ball