Tinius Olsen’s Automatic Blaine Apparatus is an automated version of Blaine apparatus and follows the international standards.
It is used to determine the fineness of cement using the Blaine air-permeability apparatus, in terms of the specific surface expressed as total surface area in square centimeters per gram, or square meters per kilogram, of cement.
Applicable Standards: ASTM C204, AASHTO T153, BS 4359, 4550, UNI 7374, EN196, NF P15 442, UNE 80.106.
Features & Benefits
- Single touch operation
- Automatic control of fluid movement
- Automatic sensing to ensure error-free, repeatable, measurements
- Automatic measurement of temperature during the test
- Automatic formula correction for the calculation of the Blaine value with variation in temperature (as per ASTM and EN)
- Facility to configure and monitor various cement types
- Timing accuracy up to 200m/s
- Storage of up to 10,000 data points
- Easy and tamper-proof calibration using a lockable ball valve
Options & Accessories
- TO-39001 Permeability cell with plunger
- TO-39003 Perforated metal disc
- TO-39006 Rubber tube
- TO-39007 Filter paper discs (set of 12)
- TO-39008 Dibutylphthalate liquid