The model FH9-26 is a quality Brinell testing system in a robust, rigid frame.
It integrates a precision optical system with high quality objectives and a digital display, and offers conversion to other hardness scales and online statistics as well as USB, LAN, W-LAN, RS232 data output. The system controls are managed via a simple-to-use 7.5in full color industrial touchscreen, which can also display results and statistics.
Features & Benefits
- Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system
- Load range 31.25-3000kgf (306N-29kN)
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Full-color industrial touch screen 7.5in (FH9-26) & 15in (FH9-32)
- Simultaneous conversion to Rockwell, Vickers and Leeb rebound testing
- Six-position motorized turret, three indenters, 2 Brinell objectives with ring lights and one laser positioning system (FH9-32)
- Brinell digital scanner (CCD camera) for automatic indent measurement (FH9-26)
- Horizon high performance PC-based camera indent measuring system. Automatic measurement of the indent on the industrial touch screen. Archive files, handle images and data on the tester or your network
- 62.5-3000kgf – Brinell with scanner
- 31.25-3000kgf – Brinell