This 50kN capacity machine is supplied complete with integral electronic kit for triaxial testing of soil specimens up to 100mm diameter x 200mm long.
It consists of a rigid twin-column construction with an integral, fully variable microprocessor controlled drive unit and LCD display with a touch sensitive keyboard. It is bench-mounted for ease of installation and operation.
The use of a microprocessor-controlled drive system and keyboard entry provides the load frame with a wide variety of features, including pause and speed reset during test, RS232 interface for computer control, operator programming of speed and control functions, and self-test diagnostics.
A robustly constructed steel case houses the motor drive system and protects against water and dirt. All operating controls are mounted on the front panel of the machine, which is angled and recessed to prevent physical and environmental damage.
Features & Benefits
- Microprocessor control
- Large on-board LED screen display
- Direct entry via a touch-sensitive keyboard
- Rapid approach and return to datum of platen
- Fully variable speed to 9.99mm/min
- Samples up to 100mm diameter
- Capacity: 50kN
- Type: Microprocessor-controlled stepper motor drive
- Platen speed range: Up to 9.99mm/min
- Rapid approach speed: 25mm/min
- Horizontal clearance: 364mm
- Maximum vertical clearance: 910mm
- Maximum platen travel: 100mm
- Specimen diameter: 38mm (50, 75 and 100mm can also be used)