Tinius Olsen manufactures state-of-the-art Aggregate Polishing Machines. Specimens are manufactured in accurately machined and matched molds. They are then removed from the molds and located on the ‘road wheel’.
The wheel is then rotated and enters into contact with a spring-loaded solid rubber tire. Abrasive charges are continuously fed by mechanical feeders at a fixed speed. Feed rates for corn emery and flour emery are as per British and American standards. The water is supplied at a controlled rate through a water container. Used water and abrasives are collected in a large removable tray.
Features & Benefits
- Applicable standards: BS812, ASTM D331
- Sealed long-life bearings
- Sealed control bearings
- Heavy welded steel mainframe with adjustable pads
- Specimens manufactured and easily removed from accurately machined molds
- Water gravity fed from high level tank through calibrated flow meter
- TO-203-01-BS Accelerated Polishing Machine as per BS, 110VAC, 60Hz
- TO-203-02-BS Accelerated Polishing Machine as per BS, 220VAC, 60Hz
- TO-203-03-BS Accelerated Polishing Machine as per BS, 220VAC, 50Hz
- TO-203-01-ASTM Accelerated Polishing Machine as per ASTM, 110VAC, 60Hz
- TO-203-02-ASTM Accelerated Polishing Machine as per ASTM, 220VAC, 60Hz
- TO-203-03-ASTM Accelerated Polishing Machine as per ASTM, 220VAC, 50Hz