The model FH1-7 is a rigid, rock solid C-frame with supreme rigidity. The closed loop system based on a load cell and precision force actuator guarantees the best GR & R results.
The test forces can range from 1-250kgf and a full test cycle can be as little as 13 seconds (at a dwell time of 10 seconds). Using an exceptionally accurate optical depth measurement system, 0.1 micron resolution is standard. For demanding applications, this model can be equipped with a motorized spindle (optional) that lifts your workpiece, without any effort, to the required testing position.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic, load cell, closed loop, force feedback system
- Load range 1-250kgf (9.8-2452N)
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Optional palm scanner for Brinell hardness testing
- Clamp for indenter protection & workpiece fixation
- Full color industrial 6.5in HD touch screen interface
- Adjustable workpiece illumination
- Solid C-frame and spindle with spindle bellows
- Large workpiece accomodation: 315x200mm (HxD)
- 3-150kgf – Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell
- 1-250kgf – Brinell (optional)