The Jolting Apparatus is used for making standard rectangular specimens measuring 40.1 x 40 x 160mm of Portland and Pozzolana cement mortar for determining transverse strength.
This machine consists of a mold table, which is seated on a rotating cam driven at 60rpm. The rectangular mold table is connected by two support arms to the spindle. The three-gang mold on the top is clamped rigidly to the mold table using the supplied hopper. The hopper supports the mold while freefall of the table is stopped by the cam.
The machine is supplied as standard with TO-422 three-gang mold 40.1 x 40 x 160mm and feeding hopper.
Applicable Standards: BS 3892-1, 4551-1, EN 196-1, 413-2, 459-2, 1774-1, 1015-10, 11, 13454-2, ISO 679.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and quick to start
- Automatic function
- No attention required during test
- Easy clamping and unclamping of mold on table
- TO-421-01 Jolting Apparatus, 110V 60Hz
- TO-421-02 Jolting Apparatus, 220V 60Hz
- TO-421-03 Jolting Apparatus, 220V 50Hz