Tinius Olsen has increased the range of capacities with the model IT800 with 800J (590ft.lb) of available energy.
The IT800 incorporates a number of unique features including a follower arm that tracks the swinging pendulum without contact and, if the test area safety doors are opened (or optional light curtain is broken), immediately stops any further motion of the pendulum. This follower arm also acts as the pendulum return carrier and safely returns the pendulum to its latched release point once a test is complete. Other features include a touchscreen display to set up the test and show the results.
The IT800 has a number of different features and accessories that ensure safe and reliable testing while maintaining accuracy and repeatability of the results. These features include, as standard on the IT800, a unique motorized following arm that acts as both an electric brake and a motorized return, safety shields with the choice of an interlocked door or a light curtain that prevent a pendulum release during specimen loading, lateral expansion gage, and a digital display that was developed with the same feel as our Horizon software.
All testing hardware is fully complemented by Tinius Olsen-developed Horizon software that turns your hardware into a sophisticated quality analysis system.
Features & Benefits
- Precision, friction compensated, robust test frames
- Digital display option allows test set-up and result display
- Digital display option allows simple connection to PC for full test SPC analysis
- Safety features ensure repetitive secure testing
- User-selected reporting and exporting formats
- Built-in SPC programs for X-bar, R and frequency distribution chart/histograms
- Test mode allows configuring, running and saving of tests and results
- Recall mode permits viewing of previously saved results and performs database maintenance